What Is A Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian butt lift surgery, also referred to as a Buttock augmentation is when fat transfer is involved, utilizing buttocks implants, fat grafting or sometimes a combination of both to increase the size of your behind. Now that we have a better understanding of what is a Brazilian butt lift, let explore some of the other issues to be aware of before opting for the procedure.
What Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery May Do For Your
- Increase fullness, roundness and projection of your buttocks.
- Improve the balance of your body
- Enhance yours physical looks and self-confidence
Brazilian butt lift surgery is recommended for someone that doesn’t like the shape of their buttocks or is looking to balance their own body.
It’s commonly performed in one of two ways; with buttocks implants or fat transfer procedure which is known as a butt lift.
To Keep Up With This Post and More Subscribe Now
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Candidates
Buttock augmentation is a really personal procedure and you should do it for yourself, not for someone else.
You might be a Great candidate for buttock augmentation if:
- you’re physically healthy
- you’ve realistic expectations
- you’re bothered by the feeling that your bum is too small
- you’re unhappy with the shape of your buttocks
- Your ass is asymmetrical
Preparing For Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
In preparing for buttock augmentation, you might be asked to:
- Get a blood test
- Take particular medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin and particular anti-inflammatory drugs as they may increase bleeding
BBL ought to be performed in a licensed outpatient, surgical center or a hospital. For your safety, ensure your surgeon is a board-certified plastic surgeon.
In case your buttock augmentation is conducted on an outpatient basis, arrange for someone to drive you to and from and also to remain with you for at least the first night following the surgery.